Diagrama Foundation's teams has many years experience of working with vulnerable children in care and their families.
Our dedicated and highly skilled professionals provide diplomatic and sensitive support for Diagrama's adopters and foster carers. And our family support service has a team of expert counsellors and therapists offering professional and specialised interventions.
We strive for excelence by adopting proven best practices and by ensuring that, together as a team, our learning is never done.
Diagrama's adoption and foster care team includes:
- David McGuire (Chief Executive)
- Nathan Ward (Head of Children's Services)
- Gunther Becht (Adoption manager)
- Catherine Moore (Fostering manager)
- Jacqueline Isles (Counselling, therapy and family support manager)
- Carla Jellema (Children's participation officer)
- Maureen Wheeler (Administration manager)