Diagrama’s residential and day care
As a charity providing residential and day care for adults with learning disabilities, we’re committed to giving our residents a home for life, and everyone who uses our day care can try a range of activities – from music and cookery to sport and using a computer.
Local authorities and other partner organisations can contact us about our residential care and day care places.
Our residential and day care:
- is inspected by the Care Quality Commission
- is available 24 hours a day
- has a high staff-to-resident ratio so every resident can be supported properly
- includes transport to and from community facilities
- has easy access to shops, leisure and health facilities.
Get in touch today
Contact us for more information on how Diagrama provides residential and day care.
Call 01689 820122