Diagrama’s foster care services
We work with local authorities and other partner organisations to provide foster care services for children and families. All of our foster carers are committed to giving children and young people a safe, supportive place to live.
We recruit carers who can care for groups of siblings as well as single children. This makes foster placements more successful – with a smoother transition for children and families.
- We provide high-quality placements for vulnerable children up to the age of 13 (when placed).
- Our placements give children and young people the right environment to develop their potential.
- We have a committed and child-focused approach.
- We offer training to support foster care development and learning.
- We visit our carers regularly and offer respite.
- We supervise and train social work staff to develop their skills.
- We recruit foster carers from diverse backgrounds.
- We work with local authorities, and other parties involved in the care of the children, for the best results.
Get in touch today
Contact us for more information on how Diagrama can work with you to provide foster care services.
Call 020 8668 2181